In this, we are going to attain how to reset the searchable attributes. This will require manual effort as attributes once marked to searchable business users can no longer clear the check box for the attribute property in the Catalogs tool for making an attribute searchable.
For this. there are some tables that need’s to be changed i.e.., to remove entries from ATTR table.
This fix is no longer required before business users can remove an attribute from being used in faceted navigation by clearing the check box for the attribute property.
Tables comprised: ATTR, ATTRDICTSRCHCONF, SRCHATTR, SRCHATTRPROP, FACET, FACETCATGRP, FACETDESC
Steps to be followed:
- Find the Attribute Id in ATTR table that we are going to remove.
- Run the following SQL queries:
UPDATE ATTR SET searchable=0, facetable=0, merchandisable=0 WHERE attr_id IN (All attribute id’s) UPDATE ATTR SET searchable=0, facetable=0 WHERE attr_id IN (All attribute id’s) UPDATE attr SET searchable=0 WHERE attr_id IN (All attribute id’s)
- Remove appropriate entry from ATTRDICTSRCHCONF table.
DELETE FROM ATTRDICTSRCHCONF WHERE ATTR_ID = attributeId
- Remove entries from below tables too.
Clean SRCHATTR and SRCHATTRPROP tables using the below query. DELETE FROM SRCHATTR WHERE SRCHATTR.SRCHATTR_ID IN (SELECT SRCHATTR_ID FROM FACET WHERE ATTR_ID IN (All attribute id’s))
- Remove appropriate entry from the FACET table. Run the following SQL statement on the FACET, FACETCATGRP, and FACETDESC tables:
DELETE FROM FACET WHERE ATTR_ID = (attributeId)
- Start full indexing against all catalog’s