Here in this post, we will be discussing the step by step process involved in the publishing of Aurora store using the admin console.
- Step 1: open the hintsandtips.html in the internet explorer, and this file we will be present in the RAD installation folder.
- Step2 : Click on IBM WebSphere Commerce Administration Console
- step 3: The new browser opens.
- step 4: Click on Continue to this website (not recommended).It will open the below screen.
The default username and password “wcsadmin”. Log on and Select “Site”
Click “OK”.It will open one more screen shown below,
- step 5: Click on Store Archives and click on publish.
- step 6 : The new screen will be opened shown below.
- step 7 : Click on the checkbox which is having Aurora.sar.
- step 8 : Click Next button, the below screen will get open
- step 9 :Choose Non-ATP in the Inventory model
- step 10 : Click on Next, the below screen will get open.
- Step 11 :Click on Finish, it will give the popup as shown below.
- Step 12 : Click on ok.It will show the below screen.
- Step 13: Click on Refresh, in Publish Status it will show Successful.
- Step 14: Click on Details, It will show the below window
- Step 15: Click on Launch Store, It will open the popup as shown below.
- Step 16: Click on Ok, in the new Browser aurora store will get open as shown below.
Here are the steps for publishing the Store Archive and do let’s know if you need more info on this post. Please the valuable suggestions as the comments.